Applications Closes on: 10/04/2016
We are seeking a Senior Consultant with deep knowledge of and background in wider environmental issues, assurance, reporting, and supply chain strategy.
The successful candidate will have a positive, entrepreneurial approach with enthusiasm for team working and a passion for global issues.
Skills / Experience
You must be client focused and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Have a minimum of 7 years’ work experience in a relevant role (consulting or combination of consulting and in-house)
• Managing multiple projects independently with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines to produce high quality work which meets clients’ needs
• Manage client relationships and project teams with oversight from a senior colleague
• Presenting information clearly in oral and written form to a business audience
• Building and managing relationships and developing new project opportunities where appropriate.
• Develops new ideas to increase revenue
• Track record of successful business development
How To Apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining:
• The main areas within the sustainability and corporate responsibility field in which you have particular experience and expertise
• How you meet the person specification above
• Why you are the best candidate for the job
• Current salary and benefits
Corporate Citizenship is a global management consulting firm specialising in corporate responsibility and sustainability. We have a team of 40 people in five locations around the globe. We advise companies on their strategies for responsible and sustainable business. We are one of the longeststanding specialist, global consulting firms and work with a wide range of companies from global leaders to those starting out on their corporate responsibility journeys.